disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~what is it is what it is
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 @ 10:20 PM

i've been feeling full of emotions recently, so many things has happened..
it sucks cause i dont know where i stand, i cant seem to feel the two extremes of my emotions..
the poems i write suck.. i miss how i can sit on my chair with my hands on the keyboard and just type away and be satisfied with what i did.. but recently, all of those has changed...
i no longer wanna go away alone, cause the moment i wanna go away i wanna embrace myself with people.. what is wrong with me? too many chaotic things happening at the same time? or is it that i've shut myself out of it for too long? i get disorianted so easily and so easily forget a conversation that happened a minute ago.. it's as though i've became brain dead..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i sat by the quiet road side and watched the clouds go by,
out of the blue i heard a car horn and looked to my right...
a big blue car coming my way with its roof put away.
without a care i laid down by the fence with a brown horse behind it.
clouds passed as the seconds ticked away..
bright blue skies slowly turned to deep dark blue,
the stars are out.
THERE! a SHOOTING STAR.
eyes closed, hands together, i make my wish.
star light star bright, first star i see tonight,
i wish i may,
i wish i might,
have my wish come true tonight.
got up and left the place i stayed that day.
took a slow and peaceful walk to where i stay..
"BANG" was the last sound i heard.
i'm now lying down dead with a smile on my face.
blood flowing out of me and there, my heart stopped.
life's that short, that sudden.
who knows what might happen next?
love like you've never been hurt,
talk like theres no tomorrow,
learn like you'll live forever.

Labels: