disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~seminar
Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 11:30 AM

i'm currently in school.. ushering pharmacist, doctors, professors, speakers from around the world. it's interesting.. (: with my new found friends here with me.. we went absolutely crazy yesterday! was taking all sorts of weird pictures! aww.. miss it.. today is the 2nd and also the last day of the seminar.. (:

let me start with yesterday..
yesterday... i was running up and down, running all sorts of errands.. well.. yea. so this german lady, Natelie, my first impression of her was firece, stern and such.. cause of the look she gave when talking.. but later yesterday a group of us were talking to her and i found out that she is really very nice.. one instance where "never judge the book by its cover" is appropriate.. so yea.. we talked and talked and found out that she is here alone in Singapore..

okay. blogging mood just died.. sayonnara! (:

Labels: