disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~bring me a little back in time
Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 10:32 PM

Bring me a little back in time,
Bring me back there cause I wanna relieve fresh valentine,
Bring me back there with you when our hearts first tied.

Many things has changed since,
Since we went our separate ways.
You went left and I went right,
Like 2 parallel lines that would never meet.

Bring me a little back in time,
Back to when we were just friends of valentine,
When then, I wanted you to want me too.
And honey those were the best times of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I had a sudden inspiration to write lyrics.. havent did that in a really really long time..
it's obvious i'm happy/sanguine.. (: nonono... no poly boyfriend.. no intentions to find one at the moment though.. I really really wish this stays.. I hope that this is a sign that i've settled down in poly. I wanna remain the same happy-go-lucky girl.. attitude and character changes are inevitable, but i want to at least maintain this likeable-ness thing of mine.. (: ( thick skinned me. )

anyways, my first UT, Understanding Test starts tomorrow.. (: Cognitive Problem Solving..
poly has been alright so far.. if given the liberty to choose my teammates i more or less know who are competent. ( no names ) i've been known to be a tyrant when it comes to work, which pretty much explains my unpleasent times a few years back.. a perfectionist, as some would say. But! yes, but, i often screw up.. learning point though.. (: PBL! Problem Based Learning. (:

I've been feeling happy for just over 24 hours now.. lets see how long this can last.. (: I just hope that I wouldn't change for the worse now that i've returned to my normal self.. (: optimist! sanguine! oriantated! in the lead! (: this might not last, but at least i would know that i wont reach to a point of no return.. (:
I'm just lucky to have friends and family who care.. (:

~sayonnara~
p/s: "sometimes you reach by just making believe... ..."
p/s p/s: i wanna read the Hunchback of Notre Dame & A Midsummer Night's Dream!!! !!! but where has time gone to??

Labels: