disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~the time has come to move on to the next phase of life
Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 12:22 PM

oh yes! new phase of life starts in ... 5-4-3-2-1 ! tomorrow! (: yippie eie yeah! well, i was just watching my graduation day video and it struck me, why was i so eager to leave secondary school? when i could have enjoyed and savoured every moment, but instead i was pretty much anticipating my new life after that.. poly. now that i'm gonna b an official poly student tomorrow, i kind of miss secondary school.. it seems so far away.. like it happened not last year, not last last year, but it feels like it happened and ended many years ago.. although memories are still fresh, but it doesnt seem like i was just in school 6 months ago. 6 months may not seem like a long time, but it was hell! Well, actually, yea! it was hell! I couldn't wait to start school, and at the same time i pretty much wanna return back to the secondary school life i once knew.. ohwell.. whats the point of whining?? i still got my friends dont i? (: (:



I seriously think that if I seriously sit down and try to remember all those fun, nice, stupid, sad, angry and happy times of my secondary school life with my group of crazy friends I could write a book! *Time to let go Abi and move on* I keep telling myself that everything will b alright, my friends and i will stay in touch. (:

so.. i've been working since the end January, from Bakery to Hewlett Packard (HP).. and my last 9 days at Hewlett Packard were spent with... ... ... He An!!! (:

picture momento! (: yea, 9 days of work with him, doing Utilization study and meeting rooms housekeeping.


Labels: