disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~i'm trying as hard as i can
Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 10:55 PM

you know? sometimes when someone is a thorn in your flesh you get really really irritated.. and sometimes your emotions get the better of you and you cant help but react in a certain way that is not yourself? then after that you realised that you were being too aggressive and then you cant help but feel bad... and then the pain in your flesh turns into pain in your chest.. guilt and remorse... it sucks! like... whats wrong with me?! i get this a lot... a part of a chapter in my new phase of life will always, no doubt be a screw up! but i just cant understand my my screw ups have to be so utterly stupid beyond human comprehension...

i'm feeling irritated the past few days because i cant seem to get things done.. thats other than school of course.. its getting on my nerves.. i feel so disorianted.. i lose focus so easily that i dont even know what i'm doing a second after i knew what i was... see... pure stupidity.. undeniably stupid! stupid to the extent where i can actually let my overwhelming emotions get the better of me...

previously, i told myself to use my head more than my heart.. it worked for about a year and then this stupid thing happened! so there's an expiry to this?! oh come'on! so i suppose now i gotta renew?! how much does the renewal fee cost?! the ruin of my changed, previously improved bloody attitude?! it always sucks when i face this problem once in a while.. i completely lose myself! i find it difficult to even relax for even a second... i'm sooooo tense, tooooooo disorianted and sooooooo very stupid to allow my emotions get the better of me..

i'm getting outta here! i need a comedy!

p/s: i promise my next post will b a happy one.. its a promise.. i'm gonna stop sulking.. darn...

Labels: