disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~a little too soon for me..
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 @ 3:09 PM

you know.. may be not everybody can relate to this.. but i'm well aware of the changes in the air.. poly has been going on for nearly a month now, and i'm still adapting.. i love my class (W36A) a lot! but then you know what sucks? me.. things are happening so quickly that i cant hardly catch myself doing so.. i see my reflection and i hardly recognise. i was recently talking to my best friend/listening ear and i mentioned that i've changed.. he agreed.. which further proves how aware i am.. which kinda suck.. i dont wanna get into another one of a kind situation that i always get myself into.. but then how am i supposed to differentiate?? or is it too early to tell how a person is??
i know what you mean.. i get it.. you're my friend and you dont want me to get into another situation where i'll be unable to turn back.. and though i know that you'll always be there for me when i need someone i dont wanna be on my own..
i've been doing a lot of thinking these few days.. thinking of how fast things are going and how fast time is flying.. it amazes me how close my class and i are.. we're calling each other dear and we're celebrating birthdays.. staying back to study for exams, and not to mention joking around like a 10 year friend.. it amazes me cause' i dont recall being so close with my secondary school friends after 3 days of school.. may be i've grown up, may be things have changed, i dont know.. but it's amazing.. (: i'm really really amzed..
now, back to my point.. this isnt something that i usually go through, i dont feel like that.. or you might say that i've never.. it brings the word emotions to an entirely new level..

"Love looks with no eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is wing'd cupid painted blind "
i think i'm gonna to continue reading more of Shakespeare's works! I've read Romeo and Juliet, next shall be A mid-summer's night dream. (:

~sayonnara~
p/s: i updated my blog in school! (:

Labels: