disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~surprise from us to you!
Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 10:16 PM

I've realised that i love giving my friends surprises! I gave Munyee a surprise last year by making a scrap book for her, I also gave Jasmine a surprise by "forgetting" her birthday. (: i love my darling gan meimei! and lastly, I gave Evelyn a pleasant surprise by preparing a card and I think a picture for her, I went to her house and stuck it on her main door, i wanted to stay though, but narh.. (: and so.. I'm delivering another surprise tomorrow! hehes.. I shall update on who this person is after the pleasant surprise! I'm sure that you'll love it.

Next, I'm gonna post what i'm feeling since last night and successfully hid it today while in school.. A feeling of disappointment, curiosity, sadness, uncertainty and a hint of anguish.. (just a hint of anguish) this feeling flooded after I read some "articles" (of which i apologise, but i'm not allowed to divulge) these "articles" were about the human feeling after a certain type of incident happened and the reactions that follow after. this made me wonder why.. why do they react this way? isnt there a way to counter it? disappointed first came over me cause' i'm well aware that i can no longer salvage the situation.
I simply dont understand why?! its not about the "aww.. come'on abi, let it go.. it has been so long" issue! nonono! it sucks not given an explanation after things go so horribly wrong! it sucks knowing that you feel that you're the only one unaware/unnotified! it really sucks! "so why didnt you ask around abi?" how to ask?! "eh... you know something i dont know is it? tell me tell me please tell me!" am i supposed to react this way?! i am SUPPOSED to get an explanation! not ask for one! you left me hanging there with out any other roles to hold on to! trust me, moving on/letting go is the least of my problems! but i dislike being left alone without an explanation! no explanation is "can you dont sms me" or "can you dont call me" -.- like seriously.. yea! seriously! then why were you so serious in the beginning when you knew that you were a coward?! you do realise that being made fun of is inexcusable.. i dont see why you couldnt have easily have chosen other paths.. yes i'm unhappy! cause the "article" that i read sounds a lot like you..
no doubt i felt guilty cause the "article" also states the state of mind and emotions.. but then again.. i do wish that we would never cross paths again..

urgh.. i dont wanna talk about it.. getting a little pissed..

~sayonnara~
p/s: yay! surprise! (:

Labels: