disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~Lord I need you everyday, but I need you more today..
Saturday, May 29, 2010 @ 11:31 PM

i dont know where i stand, cause i dont know who is right..

You give me so many things I never ask for,
Your plans so meticulous that no one could ever think of..
The way You put people together to make the best or worst out of them..
No two friends are the same,
No two fathers or mothers are the same either,
And neither are two brothers or sisters the same.


All i wanna know is where the links are.. if someone, anyone.. could just fill me in..
I feel the presence of my comforter fading..
I feel you, who are you??
I wish that you can show yourself ..
I'm not scared, just show yourself..

Labels: