disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~i'm one happy girl today
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 @ 9:08 PM

you know how some people have an effect on your life? how they can cheer you up when ever you feel their presense? have you ever wondered why? well, i dont have the answers..

so.. these two people.. i have no idea who one of them is but she made my day! (: she was this baby girl of slightly older than a year and so i decided to play with her by showing her faces.. aww... *melts* and she smiled back! then she offered me her sliva coated biscuit.. yuck.. but it was undoubtedly adorable! it made my day, it took my mind off so many things at one go..

and next! i've known him for so long, 5 years, going on 6.. (: his name is Jun Peng.. (: why? cause we were webcamming and talking over msn! i enjoy taking to him! taking to him made me feel like i was playing with that baby girl earlier today.. my mind was elsewhere and problems became non-existant.. (:

till next time~

Labels: