disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~disorianted
Monday, June 7, 2010 @ 9:26 PM

I dont know what got over me today and i felt "not me" ..
it sucked..

but then...... ...........
I talked to a friend of mine from italy.. i havent met her in 10 years!
and although we've only met once, we wrote letters to each other and stayed in contact..
you know.. now, i've finally realised that friendship bonds arent that easily broken..
no scissors or knife too sharp, no oceans too wide and no quarrels too big to break it. (:

aww...
alright! time to spend time with my diary!

Labels: