disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~reminisce
Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 10:56 AM

do you remember the cinema setting?
do you remember what you said to me?
do you remember where we went after the movie?
do you remember what we did after the move?
do you?
i know i do.
i remember so many things, too many things.
but now you dont seem to care..
well, explains why too.. since you've got.. you know.. yea.
actually, you've never cared..
so why should i bother reminiscing?
reminiscing..

my holidays have been fruitful! (: really enjoyed myself.

~sayonnara~
fear is once again in my dictionary

Labels: