disclaimers
shut up and read

Hello Everybody!
My name? Abigail (:
My age? turned 18 on March 27!
What am I up to? studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
What do I love? photography, reading, friends, writing
About me? I am... ...
EXTREMELY emotional, this is different from PMS! (:
Friendly (: cheerful+optimistic=sanguine
thats about it (: enjoy! (:
Ohyes, click on 'The Belle of The Boulevard
to have access to tagboard and such. (:
~too many things too little time
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 @ 2:16 PM

it has been so happening recently..
it first started during my 2 week break..
tableting workshop, BASF seminar, going back to school~~
and now that i've been back in school for 1 week, in the 2nd week now,
a few of us in the Pharmaceutica IG aka CCA is now on probation as either acting head, acting vice-head or acting secretary..
i've been given several task to plan already.. with seniors to guide of course...
but this time i feel that i'm more on my own compared to when i was in secondary school..
it's really stress cause i have people to answer to, whereas in sec sch the responsibily i held was so much lesser than what i am holding now... my hair is falling!
happening, yes... deprived of sleep, yes... no time to relax, erm... no comments... see less sunlight, definite yes!!! feeling scared for upcoming test, yes... darn..
i've been doing alright for school.. i just feel that i have got no time for myself.. be it to study, sleep, bathe or relax...
i'm falling asleep soon! if i'm given ONE wish right now, i dont want money, i dont want time with my friends, i dont want the best food on earth. I want more time so that i can sleep and re-charge myself so that i can perform better after that.. i just feel that i'm not giving my best cause i'm so disorianted and tired.. disorianted isnt really a problem cause i snap out of it easily.. tired is the main cause! >.<
i dream of a cool, soft bed, with comfy pillows and boster and a soft, thick, comfy blanket, raining and cool wind blowing in.. and i would be lying there under my white soft blanket~~ argh....... ............ oh gosh.. if i carry on i'll b sleep-typing..

science workshop later...
i'm really scared that i would collapse and then fail in my tests.. ):
i dont feel like crying though...
i just wanna sleep! really bad...
i can hardly stay up after 11pm now..

i miss writing in my diary.. ): my poor neglected diary.. but i've got no time! hardly have time to breathe not to mention poop and pee! haha (:

~sayonnara~